I did my iPhone 4S downgrade to from ios 9.3.3. ios 6.1.3
For this method to work, you need to be on or the previous versions of ios 9.3.3
The procedure is as follows:
- Download the ios 6.1.3 ipsw firmware from this site.
- This one is must
- Connect your iP4S to computer via USB (not really necessary before step 6)
- Unzip 4S 6.1.3 Downgrade Windows.zip to folder "downgrade" at desktop
- Install libimobiledevice from rar
- Unzip Trident-Kloader to desktop, same folder as step 2
- Unzip Cydia Impactor to desktop
- Run Cydia Impactor
- Drag unzipped Trident-Kloader.ipa to Cydia Impactor
- Sign in with your iTunes account (or create disposable one and use that)
- After Impactor is done, click on new icon on your iP4S.
- Click "Start"
- When "Start" goes dim, open command prompt on your pc
- On your computer, go to folder you've entered on step 2, for example C:\Users\mycomputer\Desktop\downgrade\libimobiledevice
- Enter "idevicediagnostics sleep" (without brackets) and hit enter
- Phone goes black, iTunes might appear in recovery mode, just close iTunes.
- Click home button (mine reacted at first click, you might need to click few times). This is when you'll hear a sound that your pc has recognized your iP4S.
- Open command prompt if you closed it already
- Go to folder you've entered on step 2, for example C:\Users\mycomputer\Desktop\downgrade\libimobiledevice
- Enter "idevicerestore.exe -e custom.ipsw" (without brackets) and hit enter.
This worked for me very well and i am enjoying the smooth ios 6. Please do it at your own risk.
If you want to jailbreak your iPhone on ios 6 then simply :
- Download 3u tools from
- connect your iPhone to the pc
- Go to jailbreak section and hit the jailbreak tab. It will do the rest.