5/05/2016

Geekbuying.com selling FAKE MXiii-G android boxes

Hello. I ordered two MXiii-G android boxes from geekbuying.com on March 28 2016, for a total of $143.22 CAN. They did not send me the correct boxes. They sent me clones/fakes that do not have the correct specifications for a MXiii-G android box as stated on their website. They have removed the listing on their website for those specific boxes after members on freaktab forum complained they sent fake MXiii-G boxes: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...xiii-g-devices
The MXiii-G box is suposed to have S812 processor, 1000M Gibabit LAN, and eMMC storage. The ones they sent me do not have Gigabit LAN or eMMC storage. The fakes they sent me have 10/100 LAN and NAND flash storage; That proves that they are not genuine MXiii-G. I have taken pictures of the internal board and the serial numbers on the onboard chips. The LAN chip is IP101GR (10/100 LAN, not 1000M Gigabit), and the 8GB storage chip is H27UCG8T2ETR (NAND flash storage, not eMMC storage). I have a feeling the CPU is not S812 but S802 instead. These are not MXiii-G boxes they are clones with lower specifications.

I have attached pictures of the circuit board as well as close-ups of the 10/100 Ethernet and nand storage chip which you can read the product numbers. Also put a picture of a real MXiii-G board for comparison, which geekbuying had in the listing I bought it from before they took it down.


I have contacted after sale support asking for a refund, and after giving all the information which I stated above, a customer support person named "Sky" asked me for MORE details and stated that we will "solve the problem together".
I am very disappointed. Geekbuying should be ashamed of themselves for selling fakes to paying customers.
Source
fake boardfake boardH27UCG8T2ETR NAND storage chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...