9/11/2016

Purchased Xgody X96 2G/16G from ebay.

Purchased Xgody X96 2G/16G from ebay.
I will be getting it this week. I have looked around the net for Xgody and have virtually come up with very few hits. I was curious about firmware updates for it, but havent gotten hits for it. Im thinking its nearly the same as any of these other S905X boxes but was wondering which custom firmware would work on the box once i get it? Or would you need more info once I receive the box? Thanks. Here is the listing I bought from(says its a X96) http://www.ebay.com/itm/XGODY-NEW-KO...-/272331816054

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to purchase 1. How is it? Worried about getting a crap 1 with cheap Chinese software

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...