9/24/2016

Elephone launching A LOT of models: is it good or not?

POLL QUESTION: Do you think that Elephone launching A LOT of new models is a good thing or not?
As you can read, the Poll is self-explicative. I've seen many new models since I bought the Elephone p9000, which i believed would have been Elephone's flagship phone for a while. Then, i noticed that the company had been releasing many, TOO many new models. I'm not a marketing guy, I don't work for a smartphone's company either, but I don't think (I'm ignorant, so I maybe wrong) this is something good.


In my personal opinion, I don't think that having such a wide choice is good, neither for Elephone, neither for their customers.
Since I believe that Elephone is not a big company, they cannot give so much support hence I think they should launch few models. The point is that these few models could receive better support (since they are not many) and could make the company more reliable and maybe even well known in the world for some devices.


We have seen top smartphone makers launching few models known worldwide, with much support and many people working on them. I think that if Elephone focused on fewer, but better built and supported devices would be a good thing for both themselves and their customers!


What do you think? Vote and leave a comment!
Single Polls, Total 4 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...