Here are some iOS apps for writing diary entry.
1. Penzu. This Penzu app doesn’t cost a cent, but is perfect for writing down your diary entries or journaling. It can sync your entries to Penzu.com, where you’ll always have access to your content, and you can lock your app with a PIN. The ability to insert images into entries is pretty cool, too.
2. Momento. Momento is a Starbucks’ “Pick of the Week,” and is gorgeous plus simple to use. It can connect to Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Foursquare, Gowalla, YouTube to collect and display your online activity as part of your diary.
3. The Journal. This app will appeal to younger users or those who really loved filling up their school notebooks with doodles and random thoughts. The Journal app can be password-protected, and its theme can be customized. Users also have the ability to email content directly from the app.
4. Moment Diary. This is a good free app for keeping track of, well, practically anything, simply and quickly. Features include backup, restore, export capabilities, picture support and choice of background color.
5. Scrible Notes. This multimedia journal enables you to create thoughts and notes using photos, videos, maps, sketches and geotags (according to wherever you are when you compose the entry). One of the many great features is the ability to create different notebooks for categorizing your entries.
CleanMyPC Giveaway:Do you want a free copy of CleanMyPC? Then what are you waiting for? https://macpaw.com/cleanmypc
Like our Facebook page and comment on the post to participate in the giveaway contest. This giveaway support by GroupBuy SEO Tools