Photomath is an app that uses your phone’s camera to scan math equations and solve them, even giving you the steps to finding the answers.
According to theirthe app supports these features:
- Integers (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, exponentiation, absolute values, comparing integers, binomial theorems)
- Fractions (addition, subtraction; like quantities, unlike quantities; converting mixed fractions into improper fractions and vice versa; multiplication, division, comparing fractions)
- Decimal numbers (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division; converting decimal numbers into fractions and vice versa, comparing decimal numbers)
- Roots (square, cube, nth roots)
- Linear equations (in one and two variables, with absolute values and parameters)
- Linear inequalities (in one and two variables, with absolute values)
- Systems of equations (2x2, 3x3)
- Systems of inequalities (2x1)
- Algebraic expressions
- Quadratic equations and inequalities
- Cube equations
- Trigonometry (values of trigonometric functions, converting angles, trigonometric identities, trigonometric equations, inverse trigonometric functions)
- Exponential and logarithmic equations, inequalities, and identities
- Calculus: derivatives, integrals
- Sign functionNote: The app currently cannot scan word problems!
I would say the app is very useful, and to get around word problems you can just write the equation down and scan that.
Also, the app has a regular calculator built into it, so it’s technically a 2-in-1.
Photomath is available on both iOS and Android devices.
Special Offer:Is there any app that many people don’t know about (e.g. Quora) but is so interesting?
CleanMyPC Giveaway:Do you want a free copy of CleanMyPC? Then what are you waiting for? https://macpaw.com/cleanmypc
Like our Facebook page and comment on the post to participate in the giveaway contest. This giveaway support by GroupBuy SEO Toolshttps://www.facebook.com/GroupBuySEOTools/