11/24/2016

Drawing tablet question

Hello! I've been drawing with traditional materials for a while, and I've been thinking of going into digital. Can you recommend me any softwares and drawing tablets? Which do you prefer personally? It would really help :)
Asked by Anonymous


I recommend you to use paint tool sai. Majority artist is using it now. It has the basic function and is very simple to use. Other program are like photoshop, Medibang paint and clip paint studio. Any of these are good.

For tablet, any wacom brand are fine. As long as you have the fund I guess intuos newest version will be good. But it also depends on the individual. For me, I’m happy with my current wacom intuos pen small. You may also check huion or genius brand.

More information about Huion Graphic Tablet:
Follow us on Twitter, and let us know how we're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...