1/30/2016

[ROM] Unofficial OpenELEC for MXIII-G & Tronsmart MXIII+

[ROM] Unofficial OpenELEC for MXIII-G & Tronsmart MXIII+

These builds are derived from the efforts of many, my thanks to all concerned, & esp. Codesnake for making OE a viable option on Amlogic based devices - Without his initial port, I wouldn't be here trying to improve support for the MX3G 

My goal is to improve/refine OE support for the MX3G, my builds are derived from Kszaq's & Kerber's git forks, however, I also cherry pick other branches & add a few tweaks of my own for good measure.

I currently have 3 builds for this device:

My builds (Codesnake based kernel, best bits from Kszaq/Kerber/OE Official):

Toothpick Install (zip) : Openelec update (tar) : Openelec SDCard Install (gz)

Enable SD card dual boot: HERE (install zip file from recovery)

MXIII-G bootloaders: Kitkat Lollipop (install zip file from recovery)


Kerber build (legacy): Toothpick Install (zip) : Openelec update (tar)

Kszaq build (legacy): Toothpick Install (zip) : Openelec update (tar)

My previous builds/goodies are available from HERE

(zip files = toothpick install, tar files = upgrade already installed OE, gz files = gunzip & dd directly to sdcard)

Kerber has added support for the MX3G as of OE 6.0.0 available HERE

I would like to stress that these builds are UNOFFICIAL, the OE team do NOT support these devices.
I have a MX3G-2g ram model, these builds are for my own personal use, but made available for *anyone* to USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

My builds originated from THIS freaktab thread.

Beer Fund:

While I create these builds for reasons mentioned above (& for fun , a not insignificant amount of beer has been consumed to date during it's creation - Feel free to contribute to my beer fund to help "inspire" my future experiments:

Wilro

Of course, my builds wouldn't have been possible without the work of:

Kerber & Kszaq

My thanks to all & apologies for any beer links I've missed 

NOTE: These builds REPLACE the existing android install on your device - I recommend making a full backup of your existing android system before installing + making sure you have access to the manufacturer's original firmware.
Source:http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/541755-rom-unofficial-openelec-for-mxiii-g-tronsmart-mxiii
More exciting news will be coming soon: http://ahappydeal.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...