1/24/2016

ELE P3000S 64Bit 3GB latest ROM

Hi,

I have a problem in my phone the technical service has told me to flash it. I have try to find a version but it seems that my version is P3000S-64bit_20150514 is the latest.


Has any sense to flash the same version? If I try to use some particular apps, they say that my phone is not rooted.

Is it required to do it through the usb? In the "system updates", the verification shows that I have the right version.

I appreciate any sort of help... Cheers
You do have the latest rom. Reflashing it might fix your problem. You can also root it if it's not rooted. Read here for more answers:http://bbs.elephone.hk/thread-4988-1-1.html#.VqVKaOh96Wg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...