1/24/2016

Mixcder Runto Wireless In-Ear Headphones Review

Mixcder Runto Wireless In-Ear Headphones!

In my mind, the Mixcder Runto in-ear Bluetooth headphones are some of the best headphones around in it’s class. By “it’s class”, I mean the type and price of these. Before starting the review, I want to say that the Mixcder Runto headphones are only $30.
The Runto headphones sport Bluetooth 4.1 technology with A2DP stereo music, and a built-in 160mah rechargeable Lithium battery. This battery is noted to last up to 12 hours while listening to music, and is said to last more than 2200 hours for Standby time. I have not thoroughly kept track of the battery life myself, but it seems to last for a very long time and is not an issue at all.
These headphones are constructed mainly of sweat-proof, light weight and soft rubber. The materials may seem cheap, but I can definitely tell you that they do not feel cheaply made in any way. I have no worries that the cable connecting each earbud will break, and I cannot imagine that these will break anytime soon.
runto_05runto_06 croppedThe design is not bad by any means, however I definitely would not call these the best-looking Bluetooth in-ear headphones on the market. The only color option for these headphones is the black and red color shown in the picture below. It’s not too bad since the colors themselves are actually pretty nice, but it would be nice to have more options. The only problem I have is the size of each earbud. They protrude out of my ear a good amount, and I would be far off from the truth by saying these are small. That’s really my only caveat though, which should not by any means be a deal breaker. Despite the size, they fit extremely comfortably in my ears. I was very surprised when I tried these on for the first time and they fit perfectly, since no earbuds ever work for me. Earphones almost always fall out of my ears, or are uncomfortable instantly for me, however these are honestly great. Continuing with the design of the in-line controller, it is actually quite helpful. There is a volume up button, as well as play/pause and volume down buttons. To turn the headphones on, all you do is press and hold the center button, then a small LED indicator will light up blue. Once the headphones are powered on and connected to your device via Bluetooth, you can perform many more actions with these three buttons. To skip a track, you simply hold on the volume up button. To go back a track, just hold the volume down button. To pause or play a track, you simply press the middle button, which is recessed a little bit more than the volume up and down buttons. I find this to be a really nice simple design tweak which makes it easy to distinguish which buttons are which without looking. To turn the headphones off, you just have to hold the middle button for a few seconds.
runto_03In the box along with the Runto headphones, you get a short micro-usb cable, a simple User’s Manual, as well as a little carrying case. The case is green (shown above), which I have no idea why, and do not like the color at all personally, but hey; its better than nothing! And just to add a little bit more, it also comes with a small carabiner, which is great for quick attachments to a bag or a belt loop.
The sound of these headphones was something that actually really impressed me. They are not going to sound like $150 earphones, but that’s not the point of them. For $30, I’d say these are a really great pair of Bluetooth headphones for really any occasion, and I would definitely recommend them to pretty much anyone!
For the opportunity to win a pair for free, stay tuned to my Youtube Channel for an upcoming giveaway video that will include multiple pairs of these Runto headphones, in addition to many other cool products.
More exciting news will be coming soon: http://ahappydeal.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...