Let me talk you through this:
- Open iTunes. Make sure that you have
- Connect your device to your computer (you can use the included USB cable to connect your device to your computer)
- Find your connected device ( )
- Click on your device; after clicking on your device, tabs appear on the left side of the iTunes window under Settings
- Turn on syncing. You can turn on syncing for Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Books, Audiobooks, Tones, Photos, and Info. To turn on syncing, click the content type from the list under settings, then click the box next to Sync. If there's a check in the box already, syncing is turned on for that tab.
- Sync your content. Click the Sync button in the lower-right corner of the screen to sync your content. Only the information in the content list you've enabled syncing for will sync to your computer. If you make any changes to any of the settings, first click Apply. You can also .
- To turn off syncing, uncheck the box you checked beforehand to turn on syncing.
Hope this helped =)
Images: Courtesy of
Learn more about iMyfone: