10/23/2015

Stereo HD Bluetooth V4.0 Wireless Headphone Flymemo HV-600 Review

These are so comfortable & easy to use, my husband loves them even though I got these Stereo HD Bluetooth V4.0 Wireless Headphones for me. I relented though because I have another pair I love. I like the bigger buttons & the ease of using them, I also really liked the sound quality. The silicone band is comfortable & fits me with hair down or in a ponytail & fits my husbands bald(ing) head. The design means better fit of the ear buds & better control of how the sit. They pair easily to my laptop & my husbands LG cell phone. I do not think he has used them for anything other than music yet but he says they are nice, loud & clear. The strap itself is good quality & felxable. I got these in green because that is my favorite color, my husband seems to like them in spite of them being green lol.
As a buyer & a reviewer I value honest reviews, after all I use the Product reviews & Seller feedback to determine rather I want to buy or review an item or even work with a seller. I do use everything I review & I review with honesty sharing my experience & honest opinion. This item has been tested by me & I agreed to buy this this product at a discounted rate in exchange for providing an unbiased review.
More exciting news will be coming soon: http://ahappydeal.info/
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...