10/22/2015

Sony CLIE Lifeboat

Sony CLIE Lifeboat

SonyCLIEPEGS320
Eight years later, I’m back to that CLIE. Miraculously, the battery not only can hold a charge, it seems to have lost none of its stamina.
Going back to a monochrome green 160 x 160 screen is a real trip.
But with Palm OS 3.x, I’m using X-Master and have my wonderful productivity-enhancing hacks back that Palm OS 5.x on the LifeDrive robbed me of.
I still haven’t transferred crucial data from the LifeDrive to the CLIE yet. No Memory Stick card reader/writer here! But the LifeDrive info is safely backed-up, so there’s that. For now.
More exciting news will be coming soon: http://ahappydeal.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...