How to track the last app you have used on iPhone or iPad
- Go to the Settings > General
- Next tap on iPhone or iPad Storage.
- Here, you’ll see all the storage space occupied by the Apps, Photos, Media and other along with recommendations and the list of apps you have used for.
- Likewise, you’ll also find the Last date of the apps that you have been using and titled as Never used that you haven’t been used for a long time.
- With this information, you can filter the apps and free up space by deleting the unused apps you haven’t used for a long time and track any of the apps that you used on last time.
- Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery Free：https://www.gihosoft.com/iphone-data-recovery-free.htmlGihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is a completely free yet powerful data recovery software to retrieve deleted or lost data from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
You can always reinstall the apps you have deleted. Simply, Go to App Store app and click Account icon and then Purchased.
- You will see all the purchased apps and not present on your iPhone.
- Next Click on the cloud icon to reinstall your app.
For more details, here’s how to view purchased apps and reinstall it on your iPhone or iPad?