watchOS 5 brings Wi-Fi menu How to connect WiFi on Apple Watch
With a continuous flow of new features aside watchOS 5, Apple added a new WiFi menu in the Settings that lets you manually connect your Apple Watch to nearby Wi-Fi networks.
There was no such option in the previous version of watchOS. You can join only with known WiFi networks to the iPhone that is paired with.
watchOS 5 Compatibility
New watchOS 5 is compatible with Apple Watch Series 3, 2, and 1 with iPhone 5s or higher up to iPhone X running iOS 12 or later. watchOS 5 now no longer supports the first-generation Apple Watch (Series 0).
Connecting a Wi-Fi network on Apple Watch
Follow some easy steps to connect to a Wi-Fi network manually on Apple Watch:
1. Make sure you have installed the watchOS 5 on your Apple Watch.
2. Now open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
3. Tap the Wi-Fi and toggle on the switch to green to enable it.
4. Apple Watch will begin searching for the nearby Wi-Fi networks, simply choose your SSID (WiFi name) you’d like to connect to.
5. Enter the WiFi password with Apple Watch Scribble feature if it is password protected and tap on Join.
Picture Credit via Reddit
Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is a professional iPhone Data Recovery software to get back all your lost text message, photo, video, call history, note, contact and more from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. It offers a full solution to recover your lost data in different tough situations. Besides recovering data directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, it also allows you to recover data from iCloud and iTunes backup files. What's more, it supports Smart Recovery modes that can find your iPhone data quickly.