10/30/2016

Trying something new with life

It’s been a while (again), I’ve been super busy designing the inside of our new home that we moved into over a year ago. It’s frustrating because I just want to get all the stuff for the inside done so I can move on to concentrate on other things. Everything is on track anyway and I hope to finish with the majority of the inside by early next year, I might even take photos and upload them here if it turns out looking ok!
I’ve also started a new job, which is super intense. I have a huge work load again, but it’s better because it’s more advanced to what I did in my last job and there’s lots of opportunities to grow. The downside is that I am super exhausted every weekend, making me feel like I never have any time or energy. It is literally taking everything I have to write this even though I could probably do with a nap ( I just woke up). I keep thinking I need to look into some sort of vitamins or supplements for energy but then I remember I already have two types of vitamins per day. Maybe more exercise? Who knows.
Speaking of lack of energy, being creative requires a lot of it. Everything is more exhausting for me now because I’ve decided that now that I’m older, I also want to start taking my arts and crafts a lot more seriously. This means that nearly every evening and weekend I am sculpting or drawing, and whenever we go anywhere (which isn’t often heh) I am taking my big ass camera to do photography!
I love art, I wish I had more opportunities to do it, which is why I have actually decided to mix it into my career as well. I do a lot of designing at work because we don’t have a designer and I obviously need visuals for social media. I have always done designing as a smaller aspect of my job where it is required, so I thought – hey, why not make this into something more tangible?
I bought a Huion Tablet which means I can draw digitally! I’m very proud of myself because I actually bought this instead of the new Sims 4 expansion pack. =.=
This is particularly great because I need to make infographics at work and we need to have our own original illustrations, so now I will be able to do that without having to first scan a drawing or just edit an existing graphic from Google.
This is what I have done so far with the tablet. It arrived on Friday and I basically spent all day with it yesterday while watching crappy YouTube videos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...