7/27/2017

So I just opened enrollment to my new online course

So I just opened enrollment to my new online course, First Page Videos. As expected, people had questions.
So here’s what I’m going to do:
Here’s where you’ll see answers to questions that have come in over the last day or so.
Specifically, I’ll hand you answers to questions like:
“What if I never made a video before?”
“I’ve made YouTube videos before, but they didn’t perform well. Will this help?”
“What if I don’t have a camera, fancy studio or microphone?”
“I already have a successful YouTube channel. Will this help me grow?”
Second…
I’m going to personally answer questions via Olark chat on this page for the next few hours.
(I stretched my fingers. I'm ready to type :-D)
That way, if you’re not sure if First Page Videos is right for you, you can get one-on-one feedback directly from me.
And finally, you can reach out to my support team...
You can send your question to my friendly support team atsupport@firstpagevideos.com, and they'll get back to you ASAP.
(or just reply to this email)
Now that you have your questions answered, it’s time to learn more about the program and enroll.
Talk soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...