3/27/2016

[Random Discovery][Guide] Kodi Custom Installer Apk.

[Random Discovery][Guide] Kodi Custom Installer Apk.

I apologize in Advance if This is Not Allowed,

Anyways,

I Was Digging around in The Firmware of this Re-branded CR-13Plus from cloudnetgo and the people selling it called it an R-Box and (It was a Terrible firmware by the way) and Long Story short i Ended up Finding the Stock Rom for the unit and was able to get it back to normal

But I Did Find Something that Caught my Attention And May Be Worth While to Freaktab Developers,Modders,ETC (And May already be somewhere on the forum.)

There Was an Application in the Preinstall Folder called Kodi Custom Installer, So long story short I Pulled it From the Device and threw it on a Galaxy S3 to see what it was, Well It Installed kodi 14.2 and a TVMC build for that Version, So I started playing around with it and Ended up With this.


NOTE: This Guide Assumes You Know how to Setup Your own Kodi Configuration, it also assumes you know how to sign an apk, and it also assumes you know how to decompile one as well as recompile it.

To Begin,I State That I Did not Create This APK in Anyway, shape or form, I Simply De compiled it edited some files and recompiled it, I honestly dont know, if anyone knows who created the original i can give credit.
May I also state That the XBMC Foundation,The Developers of Kodi, Did not Create this "installer" And do not Endorse it in anyway and are not in any way shape or form Liable or Responsible For your actions on how you use and apply this "installer" nor is Freaktab or The Original Author of this installer as a direct or indirect result of your potential actions, I Will not Be Covering any Kodi addons or how to access unlicensed copyrighted content in this Guide. This Guide is For Educational Purposes and what you do from here is of your own free will

May I also Note that I am not Affiliated with the rbox company shown in the video in anyway,I Do not Sell Boxes I just used their original configuration in my demonstration video. The Rbox "build" is not included in the files. nor the apk

Step1 Get the apk and and decompile it.and watch the video below.
Note The Apk includes kodi 15.2 also this apk is not digitally signed.
https://mega.nz/#!D9ojFCJB!Xxqkzvpvq...OF181QIR_JiXaU


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...