2/24/2019

Best Find My iPhone Removal Tool for iPhone 2019


Tips 1: How Does Find My iPhone Work?

Find My iPhone is a tool on every Apple iPhone that adds an extra layer of protection to your device. When turned on, you can locate your iPhone using another device. Not only does this help you if you lose your phone, but it also prevents other people from gaining access to your personal information. Here are some of the Find My iPhone features that you should know about:

1) Activation Lock - The Find My iPhone activation lock is a tool that is designed to prevent others from gaining access to your phone. If your phone is ever lost or stolen, the Activation lock prevents them from reactivating your device without your permission, and thereby increases your chances of the phone being returned to you. Your activation Lock is automatically enabled anytime you turn on Find My iPhone.

2) Find Your Device - If you ever lose your phone, you can use Find My iPhone to recover it's approximate location.

3) Erase Your Data - If you are ever worried that your phone has fallen into the wrong hands, you can use Find My iPhone to erase all of your personal data and information from the phone.

4) Lost Mode - If your phone ever goes missing, Lost mode will not only help you to track it's whereabouts, but will also send a display message (with your telephone number) to the phone so that whoever finds it can contact you without entering into your personal data.
Tips 2: How to Turn off Find My iPhone without A Find My iPhone Removal Tool

If you still have your Apple ID and password, then you can remove Find My iPhone easilty without a Find My iPhone Removal tool. If you want to turn Find My iPhone off, you have a few options:
On Your iPhone Settings

Step 1: On your phone, open your Settings.

Step 2: Tap on your Device name.

Step 3: Tap on "iCloud".

Step 4: Scroll down and tap on "Find My iPhone".

Step 5: Turn the switch to "off".

Step 6: Enter your Apple ID and password to confirm your choice.







In the majority of cases, we always recommend keeping your iPhone logged into Find My iPhone. This will help to protect your phone and your data from unwanted users should it ever be lost or stolen. With that being said, should you decide you do not want to use Find My iPhone, there are three different methods of removal. The first two methods above will simply turn the tool off. But with the help of the iMyFone LockWiper Find My iPhone Removal tool, you can completely remove your Find My iPhone account and start completely from scratch. Sponsor ads:how to remove cydia
Must Read:If you lost data after you updated to a new iPhone, you can always use Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery to get the data back from the old iPhone or backup.

Gihosoft Free iPhone Data Recovery:iphonerecovery.com

If you use android phones, please choose Gihosoft Android Data Recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...