12/14/2015

3 reasons why I could resign from the iPad to the Surface

iPad Mini I bought a simple reason – I needed a device with a larger screen of the phone, which also would be less than the average laptop, and so more mobile and at the same time suitable for comfortable reading books. Now I could exchange it for the Surface Pro 4.

At the moment, I could give up your tablet for Surface Pro 4 primarily due to graft a keyboard. It is delicious and would happily przetestowałbym longer it is used. Tapping the large amount of content on the iPad this ordeal. Despite the fact that I'm doing great writing, even on such a small screen is more work carried automatic correction which improves the wrong tap out the letters. In the end, the use of a tangible keyboard is always more convenient than tapping with your fingertips on a glass surface. Besides, the execution of keyboard Surface Pro 4 is relatively much better in comparison to what can be found even at the Surface Pro 3. Purchase of additional keyboard for iPad is not an option, and matching Cover with a keyboard for the newest tablet from Microsoft definitely coincided with me to your taste.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 / photo. Microsoft
The second reason is the design of the device and support that has a Surface. AlthoughI've always been skeptical about such a solution I am currently being changed on this issue its opinion. It has not only irrelevant, but also is very "handy", while it served from Apple (in the form of Smart Cover) I never seemed to me to be something for which I would spend a sizable amount of cash. Changing my mind was dictating what we expect at this time of the portable tablet. I believe that in my needs very well fit in with the Surface. The third reason why I would give up their current tablet for the Surface Pro 4 would be Windows 10. Despite the fact that not crazy about it, however, still on the platform were created more programs than matched IOSA. iPad already stopped actively used a long time ago. In the case of demanding work better solution would be for me the opportunity to use the same solution that offers a good quality laptop. In this idea of ​​wanting or not wanting to again fits more unit of the group from Redmond. After all, the biggest problem still remains too high price the tablet from Microsoft, which gradually cools my desire to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...