7/13/2015

Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone review

Pros: Amazing bass, nice smooth highs, small, very comfortable, block out lot of noise
Cons: Lack in mids, feels fragile, no foam tips.
Those earphones are very nice, strong tight bass, mids are detailed but a bit lacking, highs are very smooth. Soundstage is ok, but I don't have much experience on it (worse than IE8 for sure). I love the warm sound, and it really reveals low quality compressed songs. The build fells fragile. I mostly use it at home, and I had no problems with it. They are very comfortable, but they stick out from my ears when I wear them, so you can look a bit funny. The isolations is also very good, for me the X10 were almost as good as my Etymotics!
Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

iOS 12 group Facetime, Supports upto 32 people simultaneously

Apple introduces a group facetime in iOS 12 that supports video call up to 32 people at the same time along with the LIVE Memoji. It’s ...